Monday, November 15, 2010

Sorry for the Neglect!

Believe it or not, I'm still here and I haven't forgotten about the blog.  We have had a lot going on lately, but I do hope to post something soon.

Just to give you an idea of what's coming, I'd like to do a series of posts called "Walking Through the Vows" in which I plan on taking a look at each aspect of the wedding vows and discussing what they mean and how they play out in marriage.  We repeat the words when we stand before God and His people, making a life-long commitment to our spouse, but do we really know what we're saying?

Similarly, I'd like to do a series on the "Love Chapter," namely, 1 Corinthians 13.  Practically everybody is familiar with this, but do any of us really know how to live it out?  When the rubber meets the road, it certainly isn't easy.  So often, we are left floundering and trying to figure it out on our own, so I'd like to explore this passage and, hopefully, discover how to apply it in our marriages.

If any of you have any suggestions or anything about which you'd like me to write, please feel free to let me know.  I'd be happy to have your input!

Until next time, thank you for your patience!

1 comment:

  1. Hello my friend, Shelly. Love reading your blog. Maybe I can catch some time this weekend to catch up on your other posts!

    I've been meaning to get your blog name from you but kept forgetting so I'm glad you stopped by The Broom Closet so I could steal your info!

    Have a great Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete